We have an exciting employment opportunity in our Portland office for a full-time individual with 3+ years of experience. Successful candidate will have strong communication skills, be self-motivated, accurate, dependable, and looking to be part of a dynamic, growing team. MS Office and accounts payable experience required; Deltek Vision software experience in the architectural/engineering field is a definite plus.
Duties will include the following:
- Process vendor invoices for payment
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- Process consultant invoices, ensuring alignment with contracts
- Correspond with consultants and vendors as needed
- Maintain A/P files and documentation including W-9’s and insurance certificates
- Assist with billing
- Assist project managers with reporting
- Prepare 1099’s
- Other duties assigned by supervisor to assist overall accounting department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.